Team Puzzle Building
CS Hangman Vocabulary Game:
- Write down each term that you learn playing the game &
- try to summarize &
- remember the definition
Share Out Terms You Learned
- Account logins, saving work, saving frequently
- Change one variable at a time, save, and test!!!
- Stoplight Cups: GREEN=done, YELLOW=working, RED=help!
- What to do when Mr. B. says "Flip your lid!"
- When Mr. B. is teaching at the front of the room with the projector screen, please be a silent listener.
- You may talk to your teammates during classroom activities.
- If Mr. B. begins to say "11 10 01", please be quiet by the time he reaches "01".
Scratch Card Activities:
- Use the Scratch Cards to quickly do each activity in teams
Share Examples of How You Put Vocab Terms Into Action
Giona's Game (BONUS)